Friday, May 25, 2012

Will Evernote Change My Life?

I just downloaded Evernote, a program that promises to "remember everything, capture anything, access anywhere," and "find things fast."  I'm interested in how it can help me in my homeschool and other aspects of life.  I dabbled with a very basic program called Keynote for a while at one time and liked it (before I started homeschooling), but it's no longer supported and probably pretty out of date. 

I'm especially hoping that Evernote will help me keep track of recipes I find online.  I'll update this blog if I find it useful or not.  Right now, it's Friday, and I think I've got to get out of this house for a while and go get a nice cold sugar-free coffee smoothie.  Going pick up a couple of important things (we're out of Coke Zero!) at the store, and take my Kindle, my planner, and a crochet project.  Not coming home until after the children's bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment