Saturday, November 18, 2017

Time4Learning: A Secord Chance

In my last post, I wrote that I was trying to find more independent learning options for Bug.  Years ago, I had tried Time4Learning for him and decided that it was kind of bleh.  Since then, I've known so many people who use it and really like it that I decided to give it another go.  I still don't like it. 

Bug tried the math and the science, 5th grade level. They were okay.  It was a lot of reading dry text and answering multiple choice questions.  I just don't see how that is learning.  I did a lot of that in school and got excellent grades and remember nothing. 

So, we are going to give Clever Dragons a go when January comes around.  We are mostly on break because we started the school year in July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment