Friday, June 15, 2018

Homeschool ID's

In case you ever wondered what we look like...

I don't post a lot of pictures on this blog, but I made these homeschool ID's just for fun, and they are so cute that I had to share.  It is easy to make them at homeschoolbuyerscoop.com, and I have definitely used it in the past to get teacher discounts.  (I also keep a copy of my letter of intent to the state in my purse, in case that is needed as proof of homeschooling).  I'm sure my younger 2 won't need to use them, but my oldest might need one to get a student rate somewhere.

At the end of the year, I will tape them into the 2018-2019 section of my homeschool records binder, for a cute reminder of how we looked that year. 


[By the way, I have no relationship with Homeschool Buyer's Coop, except as a very occasional customer!]

No comments:

Post a Comment